Why Choose DeedSafe?
It is a sad fact that in the UK today anyone can call themselves a Willwriter. Prospective Willwriters do not need any qualifications whatsoever. There are no checks on a Willwriter’s level of knowledge, experience, competence or even past criminal convictions. All our Estate Planning Consultants are members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW).
Conditions of membership of the IPW are to …
- Have studied for and passed their Qualification in Estate Planning
- Complete a perscribed amount of Continued Professional Development every year
- Have £2million Professional Indemnity cover on every will they write
- Adhere to a strict code of practice laid out by the IPW and approved by the Trading Standards Institute (formerly the OFT)
- Be checked by the Disclosure and Barrings Service
In a Nutshell all our Consultants are professional, ethical & competent!