Will Writing Telford
Deedsafe Wills provides Will Writing services for clients within Telford.
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive advice during what can be an anxious and sometimes emotional time and our clients have said they value our helpful and compassionate approach.
In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, if you are classed as medically vulnerable or do not feel confident in meeting face to face, then we can accommodate this in the early stages of the process via video calls.
We can assist with Estate Planning matters for a wide range of clients, including Trusts, Inheritance Tax planning and other financial affairs. We also specialise in Powers of Attorney, Pre-paid Funeral Plans and Probate.
What exactly is a will?
A will is a legal document in which you state what should happen to your estate after your death, whether that includes money, property, investments and possessions.
There will be quite a few considerations you may also need to make whilst planning your will. For example, the welfare of any children or young people under 18 by appointing guardians, ensuring your spouse, partner or significant other’s security and wellbeing, as well as safeguarding assets. We can advise you on ways to approach these difficult issues in order to achieve your wishes.
For example, within your will you can:
- Name guardians – these are the people you trust to look after any children or young people under 18.
- Name Executors – the people who you trust to carry out the terms of your will and distribute your estate.
- Leave legacies, gifts of specific items or fixed sums of money to family, friends or a charity.
- Create trusts to protect your beneficiary’s inheritance should your spouse/partner marry after death. Or to help beneficiaries if they are vulnerable, disabled or suffer from an addiction.
- State funeral wishes.
Trusts can help to reduce taxes, safeguard assets and provide for children or beneficiaries with special needs, so they can pass on to the people you want them to go to after your death, according to the terms of the trust wording.
Why Choose Us
We have a knowledgeable, experienced and extremely professional team of dedicated will writers for customers in Telford.
We can provide all of our services on a home visit basis so there is no need for you to visit us in person. You also don’t even need to book a day off work as evening and weekend appointments are also available.
We also ensure that we comply with the Institute of Professional Will Writers’ Code of Practice, of which we are a full member. Conditions of membership require our staff to:
- Have studied for and passed their Qualification in Estate Planning.
- Complete a prescribed amount of Continued Professional Development every year.
- Have £2million Professional Indemnity cover on every will we write.
- Adhere to a strict code of practice laid out by the IPW and approved by the Trading Standards Institute (formerly the OFT).
- Be checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you would like to speak to one of our team, fill in our contact form or call us on 01743 233 245 and one of our friendly team will get in touch.
We also provide will writing services in Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth.